ACHIEVEMENTSPUBLICATIONS: (International & National Journals)
- Kumar Ashok, Beniwal Mona, Kar P, Sharma JB, Murthy NS. Hepatitis E in pregnancy. Int J of Obst & Gynae. 2004;85: 240-244.
- Kumar A, Beniwal M, Kar P, Sharma JB, Murthy NS. Hepatitis E in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol Surv. 2005 Jan; 60(1): 7-8.
- Beniwal Mona, Kumar Ashok, Kar P, Jilani Nishat, Sharma JB. Prevalence and severity of acute viral hepatitis and fulminant hepatitis during pregnancy: a prospective study from North India. Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology 2003; 21(3): 184-185.
- Beniwal Mona, Kumar A, Kar P, Sharma JB, Murthy NS. Vertical transmission of hepatitis E virus 43rd Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology; November 2002, paper selected for Young Investigator award session, Indian J Gasstroenterol 2002, 21(Suppl); A5.
- Dahiya M, Kumar A, Kar P, Gupta R.K. Acute viral hepatitis in third trimester of pregnancy. Indian J Gastroenterol 2005; 24: 128-129.
- Pundir Preeti, Kumar Ashok, Beniwal Mona, Prasad Sudha. Menstrual Problems in Copper – T users. Int J of Obst & Gynae. 2004; 7(6).
- Dahiya MB, Harlalka J, Singhal C, Bansal SK. Congenital prolapse in a case of spina bifida. Int J Gyne Obs India 2010; 13: 350-351.
- Dahiya Beniwal Mona, Singhal Chandra, Bansal SK. A huge benign mucinous cystadenoma of the ovary in adolescent girl. Int J Gyne Obs India 2011; 14: 449-450.
- Dahiya M, Singhal C, Bansal S, Jindal U. Aggressive angiomyxoma of vagina mimicking genital prolapse: a case report and review of literature. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2015; 4:1231-3.
- Kumar Ashok, Beniwal Mona. Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring Obst & gynae Today. 2002; 7(4): 184-188.
- Kumar Ashok, Beniwal Mona. Clinico-pathological aspects of hyper emesis gravidarum. Obst & Gynae Today. 2002; 7(2): 72-73.
- Kumar Ashok, Beniwal Mona. Management of hyper emesis Gravidarum. Obst & Gynae Today. 2002; 7(3): 132-134.
- Kumar A, Dahiya M. Management of viral hepatitis in pregnancy. Obst & Gynae Today 2005, 10(12): 689-696.
- Kumar Ashok and Beniwal Mona. Hepatitis E during pregnancy. Asian Journal of Obst & Gynae practice 2002; 6(4): 29-30.
- Kumar Ashok, Beniwal Mona: Viral Hepatitis especially in pregnancy. World Health Review. 2002; 1(2): 16-20.
NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL PRIZES & AWARDS:
- Paper “Vertical Transmission of Hepatitis E-virus” selected for Young Investigator award at 43rd Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology; November 2002.
- Won First Prize along with Gold Medal in Poster Session for “Acute Liver Failure, Our Experience” at 25th Annual Conference of Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Delhi, November 2003 at Delhi.
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS EDITED:
- Kumar A, Beniwal M/HIV in Obstetrics. In: Common Clinical Problems in Obstetrics & Gynecology: A Practical Approach. Eds. Tripathi R, Rathore AM, Batra S, 2001. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd, New Delhi pp 306-08.
- Kumar A, Beniwal M. Male Infertility. In: Problem Based Approach in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Eds. Zutshi V, Kumar A, Batra S, 2002. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd, New Delhi, pp24-29.
- Kumar A, Dahiya M. Pregnancy beyond EDD. In: Obstetrics Protocols for labor Ward Management.Eds. Rathore AS, Sachdeva P, Batra S, 2005. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd, New Delhi; pp64-67.
- Kumar A, Dahiya M. Induction of Labor. In: Obstetrics Protocols for labor Ward Management. Eds. Rathore AS, Sachdeva P, Batra S, 2005 Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd, New Delhi: pp121-125.
- Kumar A, Dahiya M. Viral Hepatitis in pregnancy. In: Infections in Obstetrics & Gynecology Eds Gandhi G, Metha S, Batra S, 2006 Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd, New Delhi; pp24-33.
- Prasad S, Dahiya M. Human Menopausal Gonadotropin, Pure FSH, and Recombinant FSH: A Comparative Analysis. In: Principles and Practice of Controlled Ovarian Stimulation in ART. Eds. Ghumman S,2015 Springer, NewDelhi; pp 83-92.
- Thesis entitled: A Prospective Study of Vertical Transmission of Hepatitis EVirus during Pregnancy” submitted to and accepted by University of Delhi in April 2002.
- Project during Research Associateship: "A prospective study of association between Homocysteine Follicular Fluid concentration & IVF Outcomes."
- Project during Clinical Fellowship: Comparative analysis between b-hcg levels in Cleavage Stage versus Blastocyst stage embryo transfers: Aretrospective cohort study."
- Abdominal hysterectomy for a large 40-week uterus with fibroid weighing 4.5 kg in 2010.
- First Mc Indoes vaginoplasty in the history of MAMC, Agroha in Nov 2010 for a patient of Mayer Rokitansky Kuster Hauser syndrome.
- Performed two surgeries in the same sitting for a patient suffering from prolapse with vesical calculus –Vaginal hysterectomy with repair for third degree UV prolapse and transvesical removal of the calculus.
- First Vesicovaginal Fistula operated in MAMC, Agroha in Aug 2011-patient was a case of longstanding VVF with cervical agenesis with rudimentary unicornuate uterus.
- Operated upon a rare case of Aggressive Angiomyxoma of the vagina mimicking vaginal prolapse (article published as case report as enclosed)
- Laparotomy for juvenile Granulosa Cell tumour in young unmarried girl.
- Purandares Cervicopexy -4 abdominal Sling surgeries done in the history of MAMC, Agroha.
- Tubal Recanalization surgeries done with great expertise and many of the patients conceived.
- First Laparoscopic sterilisation in MAMC, Agroha in July 2011.
- Credited with the first publication in the International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, as a first from MAMC, Agroha.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Monday - Sunday 9AM - 8PM
Phone: +91 9654200023